Hey everyone,

I work in Colorado Springs at the factory for Freedom Machine Tool. I wanted to share some information in regards to FMT CNC routers as well as some company news you may find helpful.

The first is that of expanding our service group. We have added technicians and plan to continue adding throughout the year. We always have people on hand to answer and troubleshoot machines over the phone. It is completely free to call in and troubleshoot with a factory technician. We have been working with Fagor controls for over 20 years on the DMS side and even before that with DMI. Rarely is there a troubleshooting situation we have not run in to.

The second is making everyone aware that we have options for training. This can be done at the time of install or later down the road. The scenario that comes to mind is we install and train an operator, he finds a different job, and now your shop is without a trained operator. We have training options for you to train here at the factory, or we can come to you. This training covers control navigation and machine operation but can be customized to cover what you need.

The third is that of a no-pressure open door policy. We want to work with you to find a CNC solution first, and make a sale second. We really do believe our routers to be the best for the small shop and welcome any questions. Brainstorming your goals are as a machine shop & business is an extremely great talk to have with us. We have a free cnc assessment (Freedom Machine Tool Free CNC Assessment) right now that doesn't even require you to submit a phone number, we can communicate entirely through email until you are ready to take that next step.

Buying a CNC is a big step and often you are not just buying the actual machine, but also the company that stands behind it. All FMT routers are produced on the same production floor as Diversified Machine Systems routers in Colorado Springs, CO.

We genuinely love what we do and enjoy working with you to find a solution. Feel free to message me directly or visit our website (freedomcnc.com) for more information.

Thanks everyone,

Andrew Townsend
Freedom Machine Tool/Diversified Machine Systems