intend to buy

Thread: intend to buy

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default intend to buy

hello everyone,i am intending to purchase a FMTmachine and would like your reviews please
    thanks adam

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

What would you like to know?
    S

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default fmt machine

i would like to know if the machine is reliable?how is their service?is the fagor controller is friendly for the operator?
    thanks adam

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Adam
    We owned a couple of different cnc machines before we went to FMT and ordered our "dream machine". We viewed and tested several other brands, so we knew what we wanted and what we didn't. We actually went to their factory in Colorado and they were very helpful in demonstrating the things we wanted to see. I would describe the company as one of the most honest I've dealt with. No heavy sales pitch. They know they make a superior product and NOW so do we. Their customer service is top notch. We have not had any issues with our machine to need service, but we've had a few questions. They are always right there to help. They have been building cnc machines for a lot of years. Their machines are "tanks". The Fagor controller concearned me as well. Our old machines ran on computers so there is a small learning curve with the Fagor. It's large and looks a bit intimidating but it's not. We were up and running our projects in just a couple of hours. No worries there.
    Every day when I set up my projects, I can't believe how quiet and smooth the machine runs. And the accuracy is unbeatable. You won't find a better machine at their price......and we looked at numerous machines. It was the best in our opinion. That's why we bought one.
    Shari

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default fmt machine

thank you very much for your help shari,may i ask what do you produce with the machine and from which material?
    adam

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Adam,
    We carve our own 3D designs into local alligator juniper slabs from a fire here in 2002. But we also carve on other woods such as hickory, walnut, mesquite, oak, alder, maple, and of course pine. Slabs range in size from 12 x 20" to 3' x 10' long.