Very slow forum

Thread: Very slow forum

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Very slow forum

In the last couple of weeks the speed of this forum has dropped right off.It has become very hard to click on a link and arrive where I would expect to because my browser just stalls.My normal Firefox browser has the no script add on to keep malevolent code messing with my machine.One of the pieces of script comes from Facebook.So I tried a different browser with no change to performance in spite of not having javascript blocked.I do have a global policy of blocking access to facebook.com and it seems that this may be the cause of the abysmal performance.I won't be changing this aspect of my security policy and have concluded that I will be checking in a lot less often unless links are reached in a sensible time.