Cannot Receive Private Messages

Thread: Cannot Receive Private Messages

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Cannot Receive Private Messages

I created a support ticket a week ago (Feb. 25th), and haven't gotten any reply yet, so i'll try asking here. As the title says, I am unable to receive private messages. Anyone sending me a message gets the error: "l3viathan has chosen not to receive messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her".

My Inbox is empty, so has room, and my profile settings are set to allow messages from anyone.

Is there another setting somewhere that i'm missing, or some other reason why i'm not allowed?

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cannot Receive Private Messages-error-png   Cannot Receive Private Messages-settings-png  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cannot Receive Private Messages

It's interesting, I found that although nobody (that I know of) can send me PMs, if I send one first, a reply can be sent (and I receive it!). I'm at a loss how this messaging system actually works? It doesn't seem to agree with the settings I have at all. I did open a support ticket, and was told the messaging system is working fine, and I was sent a test message. I never received it though, so I'm not convinced it's 'working'.