For-Sale message board moving?

Thread: For-Sale message board moving?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default For-Sale message board moving?

Why is the For-Sale message section moving to a script on the front page? I like it better as a message board. Simple, easy, and to the point.

1. I fear the For-Sale section will get lost in the jumble. I rarely visit the front-page, just the forums.
    2. Also, the message base is easier to use than the For-Sale Script.
    3. I can't tell on the front page how to even access the For-Sale Script except by clicking on one of the items actually for-sale.

Change is not always a good thing.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Change is not always easy, It may just take some getting use to, but the new classified section is cleaner and all the info for what is wanted or being sold is all their. To get to the classifed you just go to the main menu and drop down and select classifieds. Once their you will see all the link to post a ad.

I added a "For Sale / Wanted" section link.

Thank You,
    Paul G

Check out-
    [URL="http://www.signs101.com"]www.signs101.com[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

I was just wondering If it would be nice to have a flyout menu in the forum that would take the user absolutely any where from the front page? If you thought it was a good idea I would be prepared to put in the time to making it. A flyout menu would make navigation very quick and easy and would take up very little room. I have the sothink menu program that can do this very easily.
    Im not dissatisfied with the way things already are though. I just thought it may be benificial.

Being outside the square !!!