New Profili Software

Thread: New Profili Software

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New Profili Software

Hello Anyone,
    there is a new version (2.24) of Profili software with a specific function to directly cut wing cores. It looks clear and simple. I am wondering if anyone has used it.

What are your opinions?

Thanks

Jason

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've just started using Profili Pro 2.24.... It doesn't directly control your machine but will output dxf or dat files that can be used with GMFC or Foamworks to cut foam. It has a 3D foam cutting simulator built in and a nice database of airfoils available. Lots of options but you will need to register it to use the print or file export functions.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for clarifying that. I was understanding it directly controlled the CNC itself.

Jason

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Export files to FoamWorks

I have Profili Pro and my flying buddy has a CNC foam cutting table and took a couple of dat files with me but could not import them into FoamWorks. Does anyone know how to do that and could you please advise. We had to rebuild the wing planform on foam works to do the cutting. What output format from Profili will work in Foam Works

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Profili

Have been using profili for years, only to design the wing ribs though, once ribs are saved as dxf, I use GMFC software for cutting. search for GMFC foam in google.
    Works well!