No reply at Flashcut???

Thread: No reply at Flashcut???

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default No reply at Flashcut???

So...
    12 days ago, I requested a quote. (On a Sunday 12 days ago).
    Next day received the quote. (First thing Monday 11 days ago).

Replied on the following Friday with a couple of follow up questions (7 days ago)
    Waited 4 days, then emailed again. (3 days ago).

Noticed yesterday that my original request went to sales@ , but the quote came from anne@ , and all the replies were going there too.

So... I sent an email to "sales" and asked for a reply (politely).

Other than that original quote, there has been total silence. Is this normal for Flashcut? Seems odd for a company trying to sell stuff.

Reading other posts, it seems I may need to call???? Anybody else have this kind of experience?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: No reply at Flashcut???

Finally got time to put a phone call in. (2nd shift lifestyle sucks sometimes) I had to wait a minute while a previous caller finished up, and then we got my questions answered and taken care of.

If anybody else reads this, I definitely recommend calling. I did notice that they seem to organize everything by the quote # that is printed on the quote sheet. If you do reply by email, definitely reference that, it might make it go a whole lot easier.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: No reply at Flashcut???

I used their tech support via phone recently and couldnt have been more impressed. Jake was as helpful as you could have imagined. All of my questions were answered promptly. He even remoted in and verified a few settings etc. Me being a brand new FC user got to see many screens and settings as he did. I found that I have a 5 axis controller though only using 3, I had 3 inputs still available and within minutes my existing probe and tool setter were connected and running.

A lazy man does it twice.