FineLine Automation Customer Service

Thread: FineLine Automation Customer Service

Downloads
    Uploads

Default FineLine Automation Customer Service

I have been dealing with Nate at FineLine for a few months now, trying to get any information as to when I can expect the parts that I have ordered. Initially it would take several voicemails and unreturned emails to get a response, but now that has all together stopped. Does anyone know of a way to get in contact with customer support to cancel my order. I am going to make the parts I need now after being in the dark for so long. This is the second machine I have pieced together with parts from Fineline and each time the customer service aspect has been a nightmare, however the parts seem to be excellent quality. I should have learned my lesson after the first time and reading countless reviews stating the same. Nate, if you see this, please just provide some insight as to what is going on. I;m fairly flexible. Some information is better than nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    J Barnes

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FineLine Automation Customer Service

Curious as to why your ordering bits and pieces? FLA generally sells complete machines and control parts for those machines. CNCRP sells bits and pieces and is usually able to ship within a day or so.

1000x750 Workbee CNC - Mach4 - PMDX USB - Windows 10 Pro

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by JPBarnes View Post
    I have been dealing with Nate at FineLine for a few months now, trying to get any information as to when I can expect the parts that I have ordered. Initially it would take several voicemails and unreturned emails to get a response, but now that has all together stopped. Does anyone know of a way to get in contact with customer support to cancel my order. I am going to make the parts I need now after being in the dark for so long. This is the second machine I have pieced together with parts from Fineline and each time the customer service aspect has been a nightmare, however the parts seem to be excellent quality. I should have learned my lesson after the first time and reading countless reviews stating the same. Nate, if you see this, please just provide some insight as to what is going on. I;m fairly flexible. Some information is better than nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    J Barnes
    Last year I built up a Saturn 4X4 which I have found to be very robust. Just recently the Y axis rack and pinion started to hang up on the frame due to wiggle at the pivot point. I just ordered Nate's rack and pinion upgrade that includes bearings to improve stability. I ordered two and received an order confirmation by email. I have not gotten any response from an email or phone message. I hope that Nate responds in a respectable time.
    I can be contacted directly at info@sanjuancreations.com if you have any information to pass on.
    Craig Melvin

Downloads
    Uploads

Still no response at all.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by yachtlover View Post
    Last year I built up a Saturn 4X4 which I have found to be very robust. Just recently the Y axis rack and pinion started to hang up on the frame due to wiggle at the pivot point. I just ordered Nate's rack and pinion upgrade that includes bearings to improve stability. I ordered two and received an order confirmation by email. I have not gotten any response from an email or phone message. I hope that Nate responds in a respectable time.
    I can be contacted directly at info@sanjuancreations.com if you have any information to pass on.
    Craig Melvin
    Why would we have any information on your order? You do know CNC Router Parts carries parts for his machines, its a gear with bearings, washer and shoulder bolt correct?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    Why would we have any information on your order? You do know CNC Router Parts carries parts for his machines, its a gear with bearings, washer and shoulder bolt correct?
    I think Craig was asking for info and help on contacting Nate and getting a reply, not asking us about his order.

David

David
    Romans 3:23
    CurlyWoodShop - www.etsy.com/shop/CurlyWoodShop
    David Falkner - www.youtube.com/user/difalkner
    difalkner - www.instagram.com/difalkner

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well good news, I have had communication with Nate. A prior email confirmed my order and this morning he sent a tracking number for a shipment of two updated rack and pinion sets.
    Craig

Downloads
    Uploads

Excellent! Are you going to document the upgrade in either video or photos?

David

David
    Romans 3:23
    CurlyWoodShop - www.etsy.com/shop/CurlyWoodShop
    David Falkner - www.youtube.com/user/difalkner
    difalkner - www.instagram.com/difalkner

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by difalkner View Post
    I think Craig was asking for info and help on contacting Nate and getting a reply, not asking us about his order.

David
    I know that David but new people come on here and if they read the posts and Threads they should be aware that Nate is slow to respond and ship. So what are all these posts about?

Frankly I had good service and shipping speed from FLA and the machine I got works great. But I did not expect overnight service. I did my research and so I knew what to expect. I also found out the FLA Saturn 2 is the most bang for the buck in a machine capable of doing commercial paying work. Not made of plastic, bolted together aluminum or composite but welded steel.

I also know that in spite of some bad machines shipped this last summer the machine has worked fine for most of his customers. I do not work to +/- .001 on my wood projects like I do on metal. I hope Nate makes needed improvements and design changes and makes his business a success