Rant Fine Line issue - Don't do it - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fine Line issue - Don't do it

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fine Line issue - Don't do it

Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    Yet Nate offers a money back guarantee. Gary GME got his money back after he returned the complete machine. Others on here have taken advantage of that warranty, did they not? I am sure its not a Lifetime warranty nor is it on it bits and pieces if you decide to build one. Yes there are areas for improvement.
    Just read this and tell us how accurate it is. I'm not trying to bash the table all that does is kill the resale value. I just don't like the fact that it's been a nightmare dealing with the lack of customer service.

I think every one will agree the machine is very nice, but it has flaws and the customer service compounds the issues. I'm done posting on this and I'm glad that a few guys on here have had zero issues. I guess I'm just unlucky lol.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fine Line issue - Don't do it-screenshot_20190131-093758_samsung-internet-beta-jpg  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123