Need Help! Mach 4 settings ??? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mach 4 settings ???

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mach 4 settings ???

Again, an educating night for me. I had no conception of the high-low status outside of the trigger inputs (homing/probing). I wasn’t aware they came into play with step direction as well. I thank you again for the education.

I’m getting ready for tomorrow’s quest to save the world (see previous post about ducks) but will definitely get back at it when I get home. I’ll keep ya posted.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mach 4 settings ???

After clicking too many boxes in my setup I started fresh with a new profile. GOOD NEWS: Got it to work using the advice given. It was the Step/Dir of the motor in the ESS. Once checked properly everything is running as it should. Now to the homing/limit switches. Thanks for the help, folks! I would have been at this several more days and made up numerous new profanities to make the wife and dogs uncomfortable. And, by the way, rest easy knowing a few more ducks will not be darkening your skies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12