CHIRON FZ 16 FANUC 10

Thread: CHIRON FZ 16 FANUC 10

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CHIRON FZ 16 FANUC 10

Hello, everyone

We have machine CHIRON FZ 16 with FANUC 10 manufactured 1986 year. Because the machine was standing a long time in power off state , the battery was discharged. When now we power on the machine all memory is clear. I have parameters from 0 to 10511 and I input its but it isn't enough to start machine to work. I need more information as : TIMER , COUNTR , KEEPRL , DATA , POS. I need also and subprograms(fixed cycles) and program 9001 for tool change. If anyone has this information please help me. Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nenok View Post
    Hello, everyone

We have machine CHIRON FZ 16 with FANUC 10 manufactured 1986 year. Because the machine was standing a long time in power off state , the battery was discharged. When now we power on the machine all memory is clear. I have parameters from 0 to 10511 and I input its but it isn't enough to start machine to work. I need more information as : TIMER , COUNTR , KEEPRL , DATA , POS. I need also and subprograms(fixed cycles) and program 9001 for tool change. If anyone has this information please help me. Thanks in advance.
    Back in the day, Siemens made Fanuc controls and they found their way into some Chiron machines. Confirm what you have 6M/Fanuc 10.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CHIRON FZ 16 FANUC 10

Hello,

Our machine is CHIRON FZ 16 Ser.Nr. 122-06 made 1986 year. CNC is FANUC 10 .When I power on FANUC I see on first line on monitor : FS10M9A 1020C.This have to be exact type of CNC.
    Kind regards.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    you dont need a cycle for toolchange, all is in the PMC,
    What you need are the option File, Parameters, PMC Keeprelais and DataTable.
    If you put in all, your Machine will run again.
    Regards
    Thomas

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nenok View Post
    Hello,

Our machine is CHIRON FZ 16 Ser.Nr. 122-06 made 1986 year. CNC is FANUC 10 .When I power on FANUC I see on first line on monitor : FS10M9A 1020C.This have to be exact type of CNC.
    Kind regards.
    The experience that I have on the older Chiron with the Fanuc control used a Siemens PLC.
    Chiron used the BMI to communicate with the PLC and all of the timers, counters and parameters for the PLC are held there..... Just sayin.