Need Help! Error 439 overvoltage DC circuit

Thread: Error 439 overvoltage DC circuit

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Error 439 overvoltage DC circuit

Good to all, first introduce myself, I am dedicated to the programming of PLC's and industrial instrumentation, I also perform maintenance of CNC machines.

I have a SERVO AMPLIFIER BiSVSP equipment, Model A06B-6164-H344, with error on screen "439 overvoltage DC circuit", on the servo display I see the red LED error indicator on and the code 73.

The equipment has an autotransformer at the input, and its voltages are approximately 210VAC, if I disconnect the input and feed the control board with 24VDC the error still appears.

I think that may be damaged the LM339 integrated LM339 that carries the control board but I'm not sure yet, before doing anything I would like to know if anyone has had this error or if you can help me in something.

Greetings to all!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Error 439 overvoltage DC circuit-img_20221103_184403-jpg   Error 439 overvoltage DC circuit-img_20221103_184434-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bismael View Post
    Good to all, first introduce myself, I am dedicated to the programming of PLC's and industrial instrumentation, I also perform maintenance of CNC machines.

I have a SERVO AMPLIFIER BiSVSP equipment, Model A06B-6164-H344, with error on screen "439 overvoltage DC circuit", on the servo display I see the red LED error indicator on and the code 73.

The equipment has an autotransformer at the input, and its voltages are approximately 210VAC, if I disconnect the input and feed the control board with 24VDC the error still appears.

I think that may be damaged the LM339 integrated LM339 that carries the control board but I'm not sure yet, before doing anything I would like to know if anyone has had this error or if you can help me in something.

Greetings to all!
    The DC link voltage are the DC bus straps across the drives. Power off, allow PSU time to discharge
    And disconnect the DC link from the amplifiers then power on to see if error is still there.
    Is the red led still on.
    Suspect PSU.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Error 439 overvoltage DC circuit

The alarm 73 is on the spindle side and say that the motor sensor is disconnected,maybe the cable is not fit corectly on JY2/JY4
    The 439 alarm indeed is from the power supply

Downloads
    Uploads

what`s voltage must be present in the DC bus power?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bismael View Post
    what`s voltage must be present in the DC bus power?
    Depends on the system, but could be 600vdc. Check the manufacturer information.

Supply voltages determine the DC bus voltage.

Downloads
    Uploads

hm 600vdc????
    from your drive picture the input is 200-240 V AC that means the DC LINK will be between 283-325V DC
    On the right low side of the combo beta drive you will find 2 terminals named TB1 TB2 where you can measure the DC LINK voltage

if the drive have 400-440 V AC input indeed the DC LINK will be 565-679 V DC

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by zavateandu View Post
    hm 600vdc????
    from your drive picture the input is 200-240 V AC that means the DC LINK will be between 283-325V DC
    On the right low side of the combo beta drive you will find 2 terminals named TB1 TB2 where you can measure the DC LINK voltage

if the drive have 400-440 V AC input indeed the DC LINK will be 565-679 V DC
    Yes indeed, I know. 240vac has 660v peak to peak.
    220vac around 600v.

I did say, consult the manufacturer information because it depends what transformer is connected from the mains to to drives PSU.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by servtech View Post
    Yes indeed, I know. 240vac has 660v peak to peak.
    220vac around 600v.

I did say, consult the manufacturer information because it depends what transformer is connected from the mains to to drives PSU.
    I have 226vac at the input but when I measure at TB1-TB2 I have 380vdc and in 1 second it disconnects the magnetic contact.

Downloads
    Uploads

so your DC LINK from the power supply section is overvoltage indeed
    you need to repair or change the A20B-2102-0301