APC 300 alarm

Thread: APC 300 alarm

Downloads
    Uploads

Default APC 300 alarm

Hello,
    I have a 9 axis machine that went down and the battery failed also. We have it back up however I need to re-zero x/z on both upper and lower.. How do i figure out the 0 positions? I've never ran this machine before so it is all new. it's giving the 300 APC ALARM : x axis need zrn
    z axis need zrn

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: APC 300 alarm

Usually the MTB make marks on covers for making the reference return after fail
    sometimes i look behind the axis ,on the guideways that would be very clean in the area machine is working and very dirty on the end where is the reference point
    You can move the machine by hand untill you cover with the axis the guideways area that is clean and stop it when the dirty guideways starts.
    That should be the reference axis with an error by 0.5-1 mm
    Anothe r method i use is by looking on the G54 values ,if you use it in the program, and going to the piece surface where is X0,Y0,ZO and going back from there with the values stored in the G54 table.
    Hope you can use one of these