ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue. Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue. Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue. Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller

Quote Originally Posted by machinehop5 View Post
    ...looking at lobboo's Ladder pdf file, I see M21-M26 codes should Step control your TC manually..try all of them to see if, they are working

M26 - Tool unclamp
    M25 - Tool clamp
    M24 - Magazine Down
    M23 - Mag UP
    M22 - Mag Left
    M21 - Mag Right
    Hi machinehop5
    I'm back to this issue again which I never resolved, ATC. I've got other parts of the machine working and actually made a part, I'm using this as a single tool at the moment.
    Ill try these M codes you posted, i guess it can be done in MDI? I've basically done other repairs around the machine, there were quite a few things that needed to be done and now back to the ATC.
    Ill see how I go.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue. Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller

So whats happened so far.

M26 tool unclamp OK
    M25 tool clamp OK
    M24 Mag down OK
    M23 Mag up OK
    M21 Mag right Error 1036 T number unmatched and 1042 SPDL Unorient
    M22 Mag left didn't work as the ATC is in the left position.
    I guess if i can find what the code number for spindle orientation is, I'm not sure if its in my book. Tool number unmatch has got me beat.

Downloads
    Uploads

Just found this, ill try it in a moment.
    M19 spindle orientation.,

https://www.helmancnc.com/fanuc-m-code-list/

Downloads
    Uploads

Just tried M19 and spindle is not turning/orientating but I can hear the relays switching. I remember when I had a technician looking at this he did mention this issue.
    Also the technician made some changes in the ladder regarding the ATC and since then the code M6 T# doesn't rotate the ATC. Rotation of the ATC was the only part that worked when punching in this code before the ladder change.
    I have some ladder diagrams another guy kindly posted on this forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123