ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue. Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue. Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller

Downloads
    Uploads

Default ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue. Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller

Hi guys, I'm starting another thread on the issue of ATC not working.
    A bit of history, the parameters were deleted, i think from the machine being powerless for 3 years??
    Anyhow I have put the parameters back in from an old floppy disk and from my service book.
    The Mill is slowly coming back to life as i can now load programs but cannot change tools even in MDI. The changer basically turns back and forth, it doesn't actuate down and across. (Not an arm type tool changer)
    zavateandu was greatly helping me out a few months ago but i think the issue was because the technician had my service book (4 or 5 months of calling him) which I had to go to and check some parameters and ladders. The ladders is something i have very little clue about other than i think its a series of switches??
    Thanks guys
    Bart

Similar Threads:

Default Re: ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue. Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller

Are there any PC parameter settings in your manual? On that series they would be Diagnostics in the 300's.
    Looks like a counter or timer is possibly not set. Its also possible that a value in the Diagnostics was set base on the location of the Magazine at that time and is now causing a conflict based on its current location.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue. Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller

thank you.
    ill have to scan some parameters and probably ladders?
    I remember now, its been a few months but i was supposed to share this with zavateandu but i didn't have the manual. I have the manual now so ill scan it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Parameters

Last edited by toranacar; 07-05-2022 at 05:55 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Parameters
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0016-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0015-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0014-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0013-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0012-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0011-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0010-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0009-jpg

Last edited by toranacar; 07-05-2022 at 06:38 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Parameters
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0024-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0023-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0022-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0021-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0020-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0019-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0018-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0017-jpg

Last edited by toranacar; 07-05-2022 at 06:35 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0008-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0007-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0006-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0005-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0004-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0004-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0002-jpg
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-img_20220705_0001-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

...just a quick reminder about changing Parameters....you must cycle the Control OFF, then back ON to take affect.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by machinehop5 View Post
    ...just a quick reminder about changing Parameters....you must cycle the Control OFF, then back ON to take affect.
    That's a great point. I discovered that with the download issue a few days ago.

Downloads
    Uploads

2 or 3 of the ladder diagrams show the ATC

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by toranacar View Post
    2 or 3 of the ladder diagrams show the ATC
    ...yes, its great you have most if, not all the paperwork with machine. Which makes me wonder what else is on the Floppies you have. Also, does your machine have a Hard Drive? Is there more than one Directory of files...what are the File or Directory names ?

Downloads
    Uploads

I have more ladder diagrams diagrams. Ill copy more of it.
    Ill have another look at the floppy.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone knows how to disable atc to put my komo machine working tool manually? Which parameter can bypass it and eliminate the alarm of tool changer not ready?

Downloads
    Uploads

That's a good question, i want to know how to enable it

Downloads
    Uploads

...have you tried Punching the PMC Params from CNC to PC to see if there is anything in there? it might look like random numbers and letters when viewed has a TXT file.
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-fanuc0m-pmc-transfer-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

...have you tried Punching the PMC Params from CNC to PC to see if there is anything in there? it might look like random numbers and letters when viewed has a TXT file.
    ATC. Automatic Tool Changer issue.  Leadwell Mill, MCV-OP Fanuc OM controller-fanuc0m-pmc-transfer-jpg
    No i haven't. Ill have to try that

Downloads
    Uploads

...8 bit names for files when saving to dos in 1980-90's right?

Downloads
    Uploads

...8 bit names for files when saving to dos in 1980-90's right?
    I have windows XP, i think it has DOS, im pretty sure

Downloads
    Uploads

... more things to find out better late than never and confess ya--- XP time wrap
    130 Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP

Downloads
    Uploads

... more things to find out better late than never and confess ya--- XP time wrap
    130 Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast