FANUC CABLE 19 pin connector cut off need help with configuring Color code

Thread: FANUC CABLE 19 pin connector cut off need help with configuring Color code

Default FANUC CABLE 19 pin connector cut off need help with configuring Color code

Hi guys I have this purple cable from a DMG DECKEL MAHO (fanuc control) (fanuc handy Mac hand wheel , A02B-0259-C2210
    Cut off from the female side of it
    The side that connects to the CNC control
    Part number HR22-12TPD-20S
    Wondering if there is someone out there with the same machine or cable and if you can help me with Ohming out the Color code and which is which

Much appreciated

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FANUC CABLE 19 pin connector cut off need help with configuring Color code

Hope it helps
    FANUC CABLE 19 pin connector cut off need help with configuring Color code-cable-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FANUC CABLE 19 pin connector cut off need help with configuring Color code-cable-jpg  

Default Re: FANUC CABLE 19 pin connector cut off need help with configuring Color code

Quote Originally Posted by zavateandu View Post
    Hope it helps
    FANUC CABLE 19 pin connector cut off need help with configuring Color code-cable-jpg
    thanks so much for this
    do you have the same exact machine ? or which manual is this from? year, publication, etc?

Downloads
    Uploads

This is not from manual
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by zavateandu View Post
    This is not from manual
    Good luck
    do you know anyone who can fix these cables? on here i have all the parts but i need the female plug to be soldered according to the print
    let me know if you know or any one who knows of an electronics repair technician please contact me
    thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

why you do not order a complete cable from Fanuc?