Need Help! Lost tool change macro on Leadwell TDC-510 Fanuc O-M RoboDrill Tool Change CNC

Thread: Lost tool change macro on Leadwell TDC-510 Fanuc O-M RoboDrill Tool Change CNC

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Lost tool change macro on Leadwell TDC-510 Fanuc O-M RoboDrill Tool Change CNC

I have Leadwell TDC-510 - Fanuc O-M RoboDrill Tool Change CNC milling machine- after failure part of code is missing.
    I partially restored code but dont know how to deal with tool change code.
    Maybe someone have similar machine and could share backup of tool change macro? If you have this machine please contact me. If you dont know how to make backup, I give instructions. Any help appreciated - backup, manuals as text or pictures - any related information will help.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Lost tool change macro on Leadwell TDC-510 Fanuc O-M RoboDrill Tool Change CNC

Hello,

I know this is old, but I have the tool change macro if you are still looking for it.
    Recently picked up one of these machines and it has the fanuc manuals as well as the Leadwell electronics manual and parameter book.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by joshuadoom View Post
    Hello,

I know this is old, but I have the tool change macro if you are still looking for it.
    Recently picked up one of these machines and it has the fanuc manuals as well as the Leadwell electronics manual and parameter book.
    Hello
    I recently bought this machine and accidentally deleted all of its settings and programs
    And after effort I got some back
    Now i need atc macro and anything related to this machine can you send me it will help me i will be very thankful to you

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Lost tool change macro on Leadwell TDC-510 Fanuc O-M RoboDrill Tool Change CNC

Lost tool change macro on Leadwell TDC-510 Fanuc  O-M RoboDrill Tool Change CNC-20230527_140418-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lost tool change macro on Leadwell TDC-510 Fanuc  O-M RoboDrill Tool Change CNC-20230527_140418-jpg