Need Help! Fanuc Alarms 1060-1063 Amada Vipros TPP

Thread: Fanuc Alarms 1060-1063 Amada Vipros TPP

Exclamation Fanuc Alarms 1060-1063 Amada Vipros TPP

Hello All,

Today earlier we were greeted with following alarms on our Amada Vipros 2510C with Fanuc 18i PB

1060 AI CLAMP (ON) UPPER (A) LS
    1061 AI CLAMP (ON) UPPER (B) LS
    1062 AI CLAMP (ON) LOWER (A) LS
    1063 AI CLAMP (ON) LOWER (B) LS

I have tried skimming through internet and looking in to the manuals I have but could not find what these mean.

Errors came midway punching and now every time we start up machine, these are thrown up. Especially while initializing turret.

Any idea what might be the issue or what clamps these errors are referring to?

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Fanuc Alarms 1060-1063 Amada Vipros TPP

I think it is related with the auto index stations which we have 2 stations in our turret.

There are 2 clamps. 1 each at each station. But they seem to be clamped already. Still don't know machine is not getting "Home" in T.

Some error info I found in some manual:

https://prnt.sc/26hd3jw

Last edited by stuffsneak; 01-22-2022 at 04:15 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by stuffsneak View Post
    I think it is related with the auto index stations which we have 2 stations in our turret.

There are 2 clamps. 1 each at each station. But they seem to be clamped already. Still don't know machine is not getting "Home" in T.

Contact me ON Whatsapp +91 9404222266

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by stuffsneak View Post

Hey did you by any chance find a solution for this? I’m getting the same alarm, usually I find a slug under the table but it’s completely clean. I can retract by pulling the belt when the machine is off, but when I try to send the machine to the home position it flags the error. Thanks for any help

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pandaloafers View Post
    Hey did you by any chance find a solution for this? I’m getting the same alarm, usually I find a slug under the table but it’s completely clean. I can retract by pulling the belt when the machine is off, but when I try to send the machine to the home position it flags the error. Thanks for any help
    Hey did you find solution for this problem?

Solution I have found is do not turn off machine when an AI station is under the striker.