Need Help! HELP ME! Muratec C3000

Thread: HELP ME! Muratec C3000

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation HELP ME! Muratec C3000

I have a Muratec C3000 CNC punching machine. Fanuc OOP. I cleared all parameters to reload by pressing button 0 + Delete + Power on. But after starting the machine in a suspended state as shown below. When I press the MMC/NC button while the machine is booting, the machine enters the Fanuc screen but cannot switch to MDI mode to activate parameter writing. Do you have a way to reload this machine's parameters, please help me.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HELP ME! Muratec C3000-11-jpg   HELP ME! Muratec C3000-22-png   HELP ME! Muratec C3000-33-png   HELP ME! Muratec C3000-44-jpg  

HELP ME! Muratec C3000-66-jpg  

Default Re: HELP ME! Muratec C3000

Do you have machine's parameter? ( FD, PAPER LIST, ETC )

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by baonam2019 View Post
    I have a Muratec C3000 CNC punching machine. Fanuc OOP. I cleared all parameters to reload by pressing button 0 + Delete + Power on. But after starting the machine in a suspended state as shown below. When I press the MMC/NC button while the machine is booting, the machine enters the Fanuc screen but cannot switch to MDI mode to activate parameter writing. Do you have a way to reload this machine's parameters, please help me.
    Are you unable to input parameters in any way? You may have to manually input your 9000 series parameters first.

Downloads
    Uploads

do you have the parameters of this c3000

Downloads
    Uploads

1013 IN PUNCH CYCLE it gives me this error