Need Help! Clausing/Kondia b500 mill Fanuc O-M Lost tool change prog O9001

Thread: Clausing/Kondia b500 mill Fanuc O-M Lost tool change prog O9001

Default Clausing/Kondia b500 mill Fanuc O-M Lost tool change prog O9001

I hit alarm 101 while setting up parameters to initialize my rs232 communications. The only way to clear this was to hold delete while powering on the machine which wiped out all programs in the machine including my O9001 tool change macro. I really need help guys, i'm dead in the water without it. Does anyone have this same machine that can post a copy of the code that is in the macro? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Brian K

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Clausing/Kondia b500 mill Fanuc O-M Lost tool change prog O9001

Quote Originally Posted by Machine God View Post
    I hit alarm 101 while setting up parameters to initialize my rs232 communications. The only way to clear this was to hold delete while powering on the machine which wiped out all programs in the machine including my O9001 tool change macro. I really need help guys, i'm dead in the water without it. Does anyone have this same machine that can post a copy of the code that is in the macro? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Brian K
    Hi,

When you have all the manuals sometimes there is a printed code of the ATC-macro in one of the books or Electrical/Ladder Diagram book.
    Check all of them and maybe you're lucky to find it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Clausing/Kondia b500 mill Fanuc O-M Lost tool change prog O9001

Check your electrical cabinet. There may be an old floppy disk or a printed copy of the part program. Unfortunately if you don’t have a backup, you may need to reach out to the MTB. Macro programs can be generic but are still specific to each individual machine.

Have you ever had this machine serviced by any one that may have taken a backup in the future?