Help on fanuc beta amp a06b-6093-h152

Thread: Help on fanuc beta amp a06b-6093-h152

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help on fanuc beta amp a06b-6093-h152

Hi guys i am a newbie in cnc machines,

My cnc is fanuc 0i-mb which use the amp to control its tool magazine, and it connect the amp through io link - pmm software

I have a beta amp a06b-6093-h152 showing alarm L, and after some rebooting the cnc; It showed alarm d on the led state.

From what I read on the alarm, there may be a dogtimer issue.

I tried to replace a spared part from a guy and run it.

The problem is my tool changer's motor keep vibrating even at rest and not rotating on command m6; Hence the spindle stop at the tool magazine waiting for signal from the motor

While trying to improve the situation, I realized that the parameters in the amps needed to be loaded to fit my machine, and I did not know anything about the amp having its own parameters. So I did not back the parameters up.

I tried to achieve the parameters from the old amp, but it lives for only 3 mins until shutting my cnc down, and even during that 3 mins, it showed error 52 when I tried to read it to the cnc

Sorry if my english is bad, may I ask if there is a way to get the parameters from my old amp. If not then where should I start to my new amp to get it run

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help on fanuc beta amp a06b-6093-h152-img_20211010_120408-jpg   Help on fanuc beta amp a06b-6093-h152-img_20211011_164805-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by HonHon View Post
    Hi guys i am a newbie in cnc machines,

My cnc is fanuc 0i-mb which use the amp to control its tool magazine, and it connect the amp through io link - pmm software

I have a beta amp a06b-6093-h152 showing alarm L, and after some rebooting the cnc; It showed alarm d on the led state.

From what I read on the alarm, there may be a dogtimer issue.

I tried to replace a spared part from a guy and run it.

The problem is my tool changer's motor keep vibrating even at rest and not rotating on command m6; Hence the spindle stop at the tool magazine waiting for signal from the motor

While trying to improve the situation, I realized that the parameters in the amps needed to be loaded to fit my machine, and I did not know anything about the amp having its own parameters. So I did not back the parameters up.

I tried to achieve the parameters from the old amp, but it lives for only 3 mins until shutting my cnc down, and even during that 3 mins, it showed error 52 when I tried to read it to the cnc

Sorry if my english is bad, may I ask if there is a way to get the parameters from my old amp. If not then where should I start to my new amp to get it run
    Error on d alarm actually showed 4343:4343 instead of 4103

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help on fanuc beta amp a06b-6093-h152-img_20211009_174208-jpg