"Turret not clamped" Error

Thread: "Turret not clamped" Error

Downloads
    Uploads

Default "Turret not clamped" Error

Hello,

I have a CNC whose control is Fanuc oi mate TD. From last few days we are getting Error "EX1005 Turret not clamped". Engineer came and he replaced Proximity sensor, Encoder. And he also changed inside parts of the Turret. Still we are getting same error.
    We are very fatigued from last 15 days due to this Error.

I found this Forum is group of Real Experts. Please help me.

Regards,

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: "Turret not clamped" Error

try to change the relay for the clamp/unclamp .it is acting the hydraulic electrovalve

Control series?
    Can you determine if the turret is actually clamped while the alarm is displayed?
    If the turret is clamped but the alarm is still issued you need to look in the ladder.
    If the turret is not clamped check the relay as previously suggested.
    Ladder;
    Look at the PMC status bits. Search "A0". Start scrolling through that area. When you find a address that is 1 search that address in the ladder. If it is not the alarm you are seeing repeat.
    Once you find the alarm for the clamping; Determine what is logically keeping the alarm displayed. Some PMC programmers require a reset procedure rather than just a simple reset to try to ensure a specific sequence was met.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks all.
    Problem is resolved by Replacing Encoder and Proximity Sensor.

But this error is displaying one time per day(Same job repeats 350 time per day). Any reason why its showing even for 1 time ?

Regards,

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

Now this Error is again Prompting. I switch off my machine at night correctly without error. But whenever i turn on my machine on next morning. Its shows "Turret Not Clamped" error !!
    After 20 minutes, machine start working correctly and it never shows till night.

But today morning, this error prompting when i turn on my machine. But its not going away after 20-25 minutes !!

Please HELP me.

Regards,

Based loosely on your description of how the alarm progressed my first guess would be a loose connection that has finally failed completely.

Downloads
    Uploads

Today Engineer visited my workshop. He found there is mechanical issue inside the Turret. He changed 2 Bearing. Now its working fine.

I wish it will be Permanent solution.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dolarpond View Post
    Today Engineer visited my workshop. He found there is mechanical issue inside the Turret. He changed 2 Bearing. Now its working fine.

I wish it will be Permanent solution.
    So the Encoder and Proximity Sensor should be fine, this is mechanical problem.

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html