Help with fanuc 21i-tb

Thread: Help with fanuc 21i-tb

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help with fanuc 21i-tb

Hi my name is Dereck. I'm new to the forum and been learning on a kellenberge 175/100] ur grinding machine. Recently my battery went down causing error 300 apz and had to replace the battery. But I also lost the home position I believe and now I tried all day to get the machine to home again. But once i turning on the x and z axis is so off it wont allow it to home without getting servo errors. I tried redoing macro 1815.4 this will not work for some reason either in not doing correctly or something I've tried so many ways. Just wondering if any1 could help or steer me in a direction. Thanks so much lmk if u need more info I've thought myself so I'm very new to things so sorry if I sound dumb. Again ty

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help with fanuc 21i-tb

How are you doing the re-reference ? I' wondering if you have moved the Z axis enough I always move it atheist 200 mm
    if you send me your email in a private message I'll send you the procedure

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mbservice View Post
    How are you doing the re-reference ? I' wondering if you have moved the Z axis enough I always move it atheist 200 mm
    if you send me your email in a private message I'll send you the procedure
    Hi I'm just learning site hots fix private message but my email is dereck_pollack2169@yahoo.com ty so much