Need Help! Fanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory

Thread: Fanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Fanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory

Hello all !

I think I did a bad mistake,
    I wiped the memory (On + Reset + Del) the goal was to reload the backuped parameters I already had.
    *before it the ladder was there!

Right now I have this screen :

PMC LOAD SELECT
    (1) LOAD FROM I/O
    (3) RUN
    (4) RUN WITHOUT OMC
    PUSH 1-5 KEY :
    LADDER NOT EXIST

New for me,
    I didn't know it was possible to erase a ladder like that, I was thinking the ladder was in 2 eproms like my othe old Fanuc O-MB
    I didn't know it was possible to have the ladder in the memory on a old machine like that.

Want to understand !

Do it's really the case? do the ladder was in the memory?
    Do it's possible to have more than 1 place to put the eproms on a controller with different address? if yes how we can check if its the case?

I don't have a backup of the Ladder but I have the it in paper (50 pages) i had already put it in a pdf file,

What my best nexts steps now ?

Thanks a lots for your help !!! ;o)

Equipement : Fanuc 0-MC controller (A02B-0098-B511 Date:1992-10) Machine: Feeler FV-600 3 axis 16 ATC Date 1993-09.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory-memorybord-jpg   Fanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory-laddernotexist-jpg   Fanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory-pmc-adress-jpg   Fanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory-redy-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory

Sounds like you have a development board. This allows you to make Edits to the ladder while debugging the machine. Once it gets proven out then you are supposed to burn these to EPROM’s. Do you have a PMC M board in this machine? Ladder can live on the main board or a PMC-M board. A development board will be in the place of a PMC Board.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Mainboard is an A20B-2000-0170 (06B)

I think It's a PMC L, And if we check on the paper we see it suppose to already have 2 Eprome ;o/
    Fanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory-20210504_153254-jpgFanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory-20210504_153311-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory-20210504_153254-jpg   Fanuc 0-MC - No physical eprom - Ladder lost after reset memory-20210504_153311-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by systronic View Post
    Hello all !

I think I did a bad mistake,
    I wiped the memory (On + Reset + Del) the goal was to reload the backuped parameters I already had.
    *before it the ladder was there!

Right now I have this screen :

PMC LOAD SELECT
    (1) LOAD FROM I/O
    (3) RUN
    (4) RUN WITHOUT OMC
    PUSH 1-5 KEY :
    LADDER NOT EXIST

New for me,
    I didn't know it was possible to erase a ladder like that, I was thinking the ladder was in 2 eproms like my othe old Fanuc O-MB
    I didn't know it was possible to have the ladder in the memory on a old machine like that.

Want to understand !

Do it's really the case? do the ladder was in the memory?
    Do it's possible to have more than 1 place to put the eproms on a controller with different address? if yes how we can check if its the case?

I don't have a backup of the Ladder but I have the it in paper (50 pages) i had already put it in a pdf file,

What my best nexts steps now ?

Thanks a lots for your help !!! ;o)

Equipement : Fanuc 0-MC controller (A02B-0098-B511 Date:1992-10) Machine: Feeler FV-600 3 axis 16 ATC Date 1993-09.
    Hello:

Data sheet says you should have two Eproms.
    Anyway, It is a good thing that you have the ladder written in PDF . Do you have the parameters of the machine?
    Dm me please.
    regards
    AlexFanuc

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello AlexFanuc ;o)

Yes ! I saw it but they are not there ! The good news is I know what is the exact model of Eprom I need ;o)

Yes I have all Parameters, Diagnostic parameter and electric diagram.