Need Help! 1986 Mori Seki Mv Junior OT001 x & y over travel ( soft 1) Help!

Thread: 1986 Mori Seki Mv Junior OT001 x & y over travel ( soft 1) Help!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1986 Mori Seki Mv Junior OT001 x & y over travel ( soft 1) Help!

Hi so I recently got a 1986 Mori Seki Mv Junior with a Fanuc 10M control and upon getting it all wired up when I first went to ref/ home machine it will ref to Z axis but when you do X or Y you get a alarm OT001 x over travel ( soft 1) then same alarm if you do it in the Y. I tried the P and Can button at the same time that didn't work. I read on a forum that it said try doing the - and . buttons together that how ever did bring me to a page that I was able to hit #4setting then input and then the forum said hit 99 input to exit IPL mode. Then when you do that it asks you allow to pass axis? Y input I press then It says option 1? then wont let me type anything and keeps giving more option #'s looks like this
    option 1?
    option 2?
    option 3?
    option 4?

Never got me anywhere so I hit reset and start over and repeat steps up too 99 rather then doing the 99 input there is a# 6 end IPL mode so I try doing that as well instead of 99 but same result getting the alarm codes.