Need Help! need help 2000 axis interlock alarm on super max v65a with fanuc om control

Thread: need help 2000 axis interlock alarm on super max v65a with fanuc om control

Downloads
    Uploads

Post need help 2000 axis interlock alarm on super max v65a with fanuc om control

Hello All
    i have a machining center of supermax v65a with fanuc omd control and the parameters was lost i have re enter the parameters and diagnostics now no alarm on the screen but when i operate the axis on jog mode the alarm comes that 2000 axis interlock but when i do diagnostic 494 bit 7 o 1 then axis move goes to zero return also but when i power off and on the machines then axis interlock comes on again and also tool clamp and unclamp button is not working but clamp switch light is on but tool clamp and unclamp is not working can you help me in this i shall be thanks full to you

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: need help 2000 axis interlock alarm on super max v65a with fanuc om control

ME PASA IGUAL NO RESOLBISTE EL PROBLEMA

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: need help 2000 axis interlock alarm on super max v65a with fanuc om control

Did you power on manchine while doing a P cancel and let it find the limit switches ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lshingleton View Post
    Did you power on manchine while doing a P cancel and let it find the limit switches ?
    ya lo intente y no funciona