Need help. (Video included) Miyano BNC 34T starting with machine alarm.

Thread: Need help. (Video included) Miyano BNC 34T starting with machine alarm.

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Need help. (Video included) Miyano BNC 34T starting with machine alarm.

Hello,

I have Miyano BNC 34T machine with FANUC OT system, build in 1999.
    Problem started without any reason and stays for ever now.
    So when I press 'power on' button, machine is starting but after a short while it flashes 'machine alarm' LED then flashes 'machine ready' LED and without any reason is changing tool in subturret (B-axis). After that machine alarm and machine ready LEDs turns off, hydraulic oil pump turns off and machine is showing NOT READY info on monitor. This machine alarm is singnalized only with LED, there is not any info about alarms on monitor.

When I have tried to unplug hydraulic hose from subturret, machine did not turn tool in subturret and did not showed 'NOT READY' info on monitor. But it looks like it was trying to spin subturret once. Oil was pumped and 'machine alarm' LED was on. (of course this time machine showed 'low hudraulic oil pressure' alarm)

Situation looks like that:

I can't figure out what is causing this alarm and what is forcing turret to spin after machine start.
    My huge problem is that I don't have any electrical schemes. Only parts book and operating manuals..

Any help and any clues will be highly appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help. (Video included) Miyano BNC 34T starting with machine alarm.

Quote Originally Posted by MatejCNC View Post
    Hello,

I have Miyano BNC 34T machine with FANUC OT system, build in 1999.
    Problem started without any reason and stays for ever now.
    So when I press 'power on' button, machine is starting but after a short while it flashes 'machine alarm' LED then flashes 'machine ready' LED and without any reason is changing tool in subturret (B-axis). After that machine alarm and machine ready LEDs turns off, hydraulic oil pump turns off and machine is showing NOT READY info on monitor. This machine alarm is singnalized only with LED, there is not any info about alarms on monitor.

When I have tried to unplug hydraulic hose from subturret, machine did not turn tool in subturret and did not showed 'NOT READY' info on monitor. But it looks like it was trying to spin subturret once. Oil was pumped and 'machine alarm' LED was on. (of course this time machine showed 'low hudraulic oil pressure' alarm)

Situation looks like that:

I can't figure out what is causing this alarm and what is forcing turret to spin after machine start.
    My huge problem is that I don't have any electrical schemes. Only parts book and operating manuals..

Any help and any clues will be highly appreciated.
    I would guess you have a short circuit somewhere. Since you do not have any manuals, I would try first to power on with the EMERGENCY button ON.
    Then , see what happens, if the turret still turns or not.
    If it doesn´t rotate, then take out the EMG button and see what happens. Would you please take a photo of the cards of the control?
    Regards
    AlexFanuc