Need Help! COLCHESTER TORNADO 80 alarm 1007

Thread: COLCHESTER TORNADO 80 alarm 1007

Downloads
    Uploads

Default COLCHESTER TORNADO 80 alarm 1007

Hello!

We have COLCHESTER TORNADO 80 with GE-FANUC 21-t
    At each attempt to rotate the spindle gives an alarm 1007 monitoring hardware fault.
    We read about the recovery procedure, but we do not have such a supplementary board.
    We will be grateful if anyone can help.

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: COLCHESTER TORNADO 80 alarm 1007

Hi, If your tornado is equipped in SSM Board, you need to use procedure as bellow

If, with the link, LK2, in the right hand position, +5A, the push button on the SSM is held down while the main isolator is switched on as described above to delete the Alarm History, but then is
    held longer, the SSM display cycles around the available maximum spindle speed settings
    When the required maximum speed is displayed releasing the push button writes this value to the SSM memory.
    The main isolator must now be switched off and the link restored to its normal position

Good Luck
    In case SSM failure I can offer to repair it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Re: COLCHESTER TORNADO 80 alarm 1007

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM23 View Post
    Hi, If your tornado is equipped in SSM Board, you need to use procedure as bellow

If, with the link, LK2, in the right hand position, +5A, the push button on the SSM is held down while the main isolator is switched on as described above to delete the Alarm History, but then is
    held longer, the SSM display cycles around the available maximum spindle speed settings
    When the required maximum speed is displayed releasing the push button writes this value to the SSM memory.
    The main isolator must now be switched off and the link restored to its normal position

Good Luck
    In case SSM failure I can offer to repair it.

Can you please specify what is the main isolator?

I am facing a problem with my tornado 110 with fanuc 21i-t but whenever the machine boots it gives an emergency stop alarm and then 1001 spindle speed monitoring -no response

Downloads
    Uploads

Arrow Re: COLCHESTER TORNADO 80 alarm 1007

A photo for the error ladder

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COLCHESTER TORNADO 80 alarm 1007-e14e8dcd-c2e1-4219-9e47-966842557dde-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Board is located either to the left of main A3 board or alternatively on right hand side panel
    Private message me your email and I will send you procedure

Hello,

@AndyM23. You mentioned that you can repair SSM, It seems i have faulty SSM on my colchester tornado 110 but i am not sure. Would you be able to check it out or give me some ideas what to try?

Best regards