Need Help! STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

@zavateandu , ok thanks, this is what is in the oposite corner on the upper side. All clear now for where to look. But sincerely I am concerned about another thing right now. On that day when I connected the machine after some time something got burned. And I have no idea what. How it happened ? We connected the mains
    380V 3ph, 50Hz into the upper side of the main switch which is on the upper side on the side. I am not sure if the place to connect the mains is the upper side
    of the connector, most probably yes. On the upper side there were 2 yellow cables already connected on connections 1 and 3 (of the 1,3,5 side). So we connected in
    here the 3 phases. Then turned on the main switch and we heard some things armed up, and after some time the main spindle drive started to spin the fan, and all seemed working ok, but nothing appearead on the screen of the CRT/MDI. So we started pushing few buttons and still nothing happened. The doors of the electric cabinet were closed. Then suddenly there was an electricity fall out of the whole place where the machine is. We switched off the machine, unconnected it from the mains and when I opened the electric box doors there was a lot of smoke going out. So something in there burned. I have no idea what.
    So before I go again connecting it to the mains and switching it on I would need to identify what got burned, as for sure something got burned.

If you could have any idea on where to start looking and what should it be, you are welcome to suggest me.

Downloads
    Uploads

hye
    i do not know if your machine has a transofrmer fr the 380V to 220V
    Second,could be a resistor for spindle brake,look inside if you see some big rezistor attached on the electric cabinet side
    some more pciture will help with a little more details,like close pcitures with the wires for main and from the drives

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi zavateandu, the machine has a big transformer inside, its abuot 30kVA if I am not wrong. I read that somewhere. On the plate of the machine and the documentation I have the input voltage is 400V so 380V I connected should be fine. Now what could have burned I have no idea, also because we have been
    switching on few switched and pushed few buttons on the control panel and in the electric cabinet. So I will have to investigate this. But will probably organize me better and call some more skilled electric engineer to take a look at it. I really dont know if this week or next week I will have time to go to look for that.
    Also because I want to prepare a generator with at least 60A capacity so I know on the source side is nothing wrong.
    I do not know well this machine panel as the documentation I got is mostly in german. But step by step will go through. Will keep you updated as soon as I have some progress. Will also try to get more detailed pictures. Many thanks for now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123