Newbie Fanuc Picture - How to Download? [Fanuc Series 35i Model B]

Thread: Fanuc Picture - How to Download? [Fanuc Series 35i Model B]

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Fanuc Picture - How to Download? [Fanuc Series 35i Model B]

Good morning, I have modified an existing OEM custom screen using fanuc picture on my laptop. I have created a .mem file on my flash-drive. What steps do I take to download my new HMI project onto my Fanuc Series 35i Model B?

Thanks,

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by alivexx1 View Post
    Good morning, I have modified an existing OEM custom screen using fanuc picture on my laptop. I have created a .mem file on my flash-drive. What steps do I take to download my new HMI project onto my Fanuc Series 35i Model B?

Thanks,
    Did you get the original file from the OEM before you edited it?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc Picture - How to Download? [Fanuc Series 35i Model B]

Yeah, I already have the file open and modified on fanuc picture software. Now how do I download it into the CNC?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by alivexx1 View Post
    Yeah, I already have the file open and modified on fanuc picture software. Now how do I download it into the CNC?
    Load it from boot screen. And override the original.
    If you get a black screen with red error you have done something wrong.
    That software when you compile it doesn't cover all of the issues with programming. But the CNC will.

Downloads
    Uploads

I figured it out and just leaving these notes for anyone in the future for Fanuc 35i.

On fanuc 35i model B, you hold down the two right most soft keys to enter boot mode when powering on the machine. Then you go to user data loading and hit select, then move down to the .mem file of the project (the fanuc picture project file) and hit select, then hit yes. It will load the project file. Once completed, you can exit out of it by selecting "end" and "end" again on the main menu.

I had an issue where my fp driver (fanuc pic driver) was newer, so it wouldn't read my file. I had to repeat the above steps, but this time, I had to do it with the by27.mem file that was created when I created the .mem file for the fanuc picture project. Then only did my hmi project load successfully.

Also, I had to use a special compact flash pc card adapter and memory card, it wouldn't work with usb flash drive. Initially it would not read the file from the memory card, so I formatted the memory card on my computer, which made it readable for the cnc.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

Can i able to get link for Fanuc picture software ....?