Fanuc OT alarm

Thread: Fanuc OT alarm

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Fanuc OT alarm

Hello everyone,
    I have a Biglia 1989 with GE Fanuc OT system and I have two mechanical problems that I haven't done before. First is Alarm 1011 temp. centralina that I can't find in books or internet. But my pression in autoblock has reduced and don't work hydraulic pump of 32 oil. I don't what to control with that.
    Second is no 2006 "torretta sbloccata" that is with turret is not in position and to automatic change of tools.
    If have any ideas anyone to help me because in my country we haven't electrical or electronic engineers that fix problems of CNC.
    Thank you in advance.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc OT alarm

Quote Originally Posted by neurent View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have a Biglia 1989 with GE Fanuc OT system and I have two mechanical problems that I haven't done before. First is Alarm 1011 temp. centralina that I can't find in books or internet. But my pression in autoblock has reduced and don't work hydraulic pump of 32 oil. I don't what to control with that.
    Second is no 2006 "torretta sbloccata" that is with turret is not in position and to automatic change of tools.
    If have any ideas anyone to help me because in my country we haven't electrical or electronic engineers that fix problems of CNC.
    Thank you in advance.
    For the second alarm 2006"torretta sbloccata" that is with turret is not in position and to automatic change of tools.
    It could be the tool is not move to the position yet, but the tool change time is over.
    You can try to set tool change time longer(change by parameter of the CNC controller), so the tool will have enough time to go to the right position.

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html