Need Help! Fanuc macro and parameters problem

Thread: Fanuc macro and parameters problem

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc macro and parameters problem

Hello there.
    I work on a Fanuc 18i-MB5 and I have some problems calling macro with parameters.
    For instance, I use a program, called "O9351" which measure and calculate the center of a hole. This macro can take parameters like "K" for the deepth of the probe before starting the measures, and a parameter "D" for the diameter of the hole. If the hole diameter's is less than 38mm, it measure twice the center for accuracy.

However, when I ask "G65 P9351 K-20 D20" into my programmed macro, the probe doesn't get down , and the measures are done only once.
    In fact, it's like the machine doesn't send the parameter to the prgm, and this one behave like if nothing was sent to it.

Have you got any idea of smthg I am doing wrong? Or a precise parameter I have to change? I allready tried the 6005.0 parameter but nothing changes...

Thanks a lot

Exif.