Need Help! Fanuc O-T on Emco 320 bar feeder removed need to disable bar feeder in the logic

Thread: Fanuc O-T on Emco 320 bar feeder removed need to disable bar feeder in the logic

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc O-T on Emco 320 bar feeder removed need to disable bar feeder in the logic

Hi,

I have a Emco 320 / Fanuc O-TC that is configured with a LNS Hydrobar bar feeder. I have the lathe powered up but the Lathe is expecting a bar feeder to be connected and its not available right now.
    I'm not sure how to "disable" the bar feeder, is it setup in the parameters and if so which one, or do I need to jumper out the Bar feeder or something like that.

I can't continue troubleshooting the actual alarm that appears when the bar feeder ic connected.

Thanks in advance
    Craig

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by crclark; 07-05-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc O-T on Emco 320 bar feeder removed need to disable bar feeder in the logic

ussually you need to jumper the emergency contact from barfeeder.
    if it is any other signal that enables the barfeeder that must be in diagnose
    if you have the diagnose printed out and have comment on it will be easy to see what bit is enable it.