Fanuc om-c ladder diagram ( trying to get DNC )

Thread: Fanuc om-c ladder diagram ( trying to get DNC )

Default Fanuc om-c ladder diagram ( trying to get DNC )

I have a mill with fanuc om-c . I would like to activate the DNC function . The machine dose not have a tape mode switch or any switches in the cabinet to activate it . There dose not appear to be a G127.5 on the ladder

but I have 4 reserved M codes and one has a 1275 associated with it .

Can someone with some ladder knowledge tell me if this can be used to turn on dnc or is the 1275 just a coincidence just to send me down a rabbit hole ?

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fanuc om-c ladder diagram ( trying to get DNC )-8dc58174-a85c-40e2-bb13-2690fefbd2e1-jpg   Fanuc om-c ladder diagram ( trying to get DNC )-8dd21c0e-dc19-42e9-a46a-3d17ac9a4695-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc om-c ladder diagram ( trying to get DNC )

you are wrong
    that numbers where is also 1275 are the net numbers where that Y adress is used so you can follow easy on the diagram,has non to DNC
    As far as i know if there is not G127.5 in the ladder ,you have to create it and use a diagnose bit number or an M code to enable it.
    Good luck

PS:and if you are the guy who made the photos ,that is not the way we share info here,hiding from who,or what is that to be hidden?
    Are equations from NASA space ships?