Need Help! Fanuc m11 error JOG STOP

Thread: Fanuc m11 error JOG STOP

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc m11 error JOG STOP

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, I was recently asked by a friend to try to start this old SHODA cnc machine which uses Fanuc m11 controller. But besides moving on Y axis and (sometimes) on Z, I couldn't do much. On the display there is a message JOG STOP, and I can't seem to reset it. I was also not been able to select any program from within so I could simulate cutting. For now I would just like some basic help I don't really know from where to start. Thanks everyone for your help

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc m11 error JOG STOP

Ok so I messed around with it more and I guess I started a program but now I got an error Alarm PS181 ZERO RETURN NOT FINISHED. My friend told me that the machine won't start running before it Returns to zero after the Power on, as he was told by some engineer. But when it is turned ON it does not do anything. I could move the Y and Z Axis manually With Jog switch but now I can only move Y axis. X axis I couldn't move at all.