Robodrill 14i/A twin pallet x,y,z interlock diagnosis issues

Thread: Robodrill 14i/A twin pallet x,y,z interlock diagnosis issues

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Robodrill 14i/A twin pallet x,y,z interlock diagnosis issues

Title pretty much says the issue. We have 3 of these machines in our collection and they have worked fine. Recently this machine was moved and I’m not sure if something occurred but I’ve gone through every connection top to bottom and tried anything I knew. Problem I have all the manuals however none of them have any information on the diagnoses codes. For those of you who know these are not the same as alarm codes. I cannot jog in manual mode or command any movement for the table, atc, or spindle. After setting the machine in its new location I proceeded with a pallet change test to check for alignments. The table unclamped, transfers and transferred back. Now it won’t reclamp and because of this I am unable to manually jog, or move table, unless I estop and manually push it. I did recanter the table manually (by hand push) to make sure I wasn’t hung up a limit switch. The door interlock appears to be working fine, and I wasn’t aware of an x, y, z interlock before. The diagnoses codes are as follows and found under the fanuc options screen as:
    0014 x axis (pallet changer) interlock
    0015 y axis (pallet changer) interlock
    0016 z axis (pallet changer) interlock

I presume someone here has ran into this issue before. In my two day search I’ve had little luck in resolving the issue so if someone has suggestions I’d be glad to give anything a try.