Need Help! Please help me convert from .Lad file to PMC1,000 on Fanuc ladder iii

Thread: Please help me convert from .Lad file to PMC1,000 on Fanuc ladder iii

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Please help me convert from .Lad file to PMC1,000 on Fanuc ladder iii

Hello everyone!
    I have a problem with Fanuc Ladder software iii. I transferred a PMC1,000 file of the CNC Fanuc Lathe ( Oi-TF) to a ***. Lad file for editing in a sequence program of several M-code commands and signals.
    But now I want to convert this ***. Lad file to the PMC1.000 file to reload into this CNC lathe. The problem is that I don't know how to transfer on Fanuc Ladder iii. So can you guide me to do that ?.
    I would like to ask, if I reload this file after modifying it into the CNC machine, Will the machine lose data or the NC and PMC parameters of the machine be changed?
    Thank you!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please help me convert from .Lad file to PMC1,000 on Fanuc ladder iii-oi-mf-jpg  
    Last edited by baonam2019; 04-03-2020 at 09:36 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Please help me convert from .Lad file to PMC1,000 on Fanuc ladder iii

1 whne uploading new ladder,will not loose any NC or PMC parameters
    2. if you want to put it back,you need to export the file from menu and not save it.
    good luck