Find M-Codes in PMC-L ladder dump? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Find M-Codes in PMC-L ladder dump?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Find M-Codes in PMC-L ladder dump?

If you go to coil Y48.4 in your ladder and scroll up you will come across a function block SUB9 COM. What this function block does is set all the coils to OFF between the SUB9 and SUB29 COME (COM END). If you scroll down you will see SUB29. Your clamping circuit is between these two SUBs. If SUB9 is on the logic works as if you didn't use COM in the first place. You will have to verify that COM is on when you are trying to clamp.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by drdos View Post
    If you go to coil Y48.4 in your ladder and scroll up you will come across a function block SUB9 COM. What this function block does is set all the coils to OFF between the SUB9 and SUB29 COME (COM END). If you scroll down you will see SUB29. Your clamping circuit is between these two SUBs. If SUB9 is on the logic works as if you didn't use COM in the first place. You will have to verify that COM is on when you are trying to clamp.
    I think the output port check Y48.4/Y48.5 in N00253 and N00254 was canceling itself out. Does this look workable?
    Find M-Codes in PMC-L ladder dump?-screen-shot-2020-03-27-6-41-a

Downloads
    Uploads

Mr. Yasuda caught a typo in N00253. He said with the fix the ladder should work. I'll burn new eproms and give it a go on Monday.

Find M-Codes in PMC-L ladder dump?-p_20200328_141106-jpgFind M-Codes in PMC-L ladder dump?-screen-shot-2020-03-27-11-14-a

Downloads
    Uploads

It works! The foot pedals works, the m-codes work, it all works!

Thank*you for all your help and patience.* I have learned so much.*

I would like to especially like to thank, Dalvi of https://www.indiamart.com/cnctek-engineers/ for making binaries with his HI-ROM, I couldn't even have started without his help. And Mr. Yasuda of https://www.pmcladder.com/ for reviewing my ladder when I was really stuck. Prior to this I had never read an eprom let alone even seen a ladder. Thank you to everyone here on cnczone who took time to help me understand what was needed and keep me pointed in the right direction. I have learned a lot and it's been quite fun. Thank you again.

Downloads
    Uploads

it was my pleasure helping you out.All the best.

Dalvi

DEAR SIR.
    I AM NEW MEMBER, CAN YOU SHARE ME THE INSTRUCTION FOR UPLOADE AND EDIT THE LADDER ON FANUC O-T.

THIS IS MY EMAIL: VANTHUONGEBA@GMAIL.COM.

I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP.

BEST REGARDS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12