johnford vmc 850 axis problems

Thread: johnford vmc 850 axis problems

Downloads
    Uploads

Default johnford vmc 850 axis problems

I just bought this mill and it used to have a 4th axis and when I bought it they took it off and now it wont do anything because its throwing errors are S 01 servo PR 0020 and M 01 op error 0006 xyza and if you open up the back its showing E7 and on the A axis it shows a 20.... How do I get rid of these

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: johnford vmc 850 axis problems

For starters it would help if you stated more information like year of machine, what version of control etc. Many alarms on machines, especially the ones you see on the screen, are derived by the machine tool builder and references to those error codes will only exist in the manuals that came with the machine. The error numbers on the drives can usually be referenced in the appropriate Fanuc manual that you can easily find on the www.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by the_gentlegiant View Post
    For starters it would help if you stated more information like year of machine, what version of control etc. Many alarms on machines, especially the ones you see on the screen, are derived by the machine tool builder and references to those error codes will only exist in the manuals that came with the machine. The error numbers on the drives can usually be referenced in the appropriate Fanuc manual that you can easily find on the www.
    the year of the machine is 1997 Mitsubishi meldas 520AM control when I turn it on it shows a servo alarm S01 servo PR 0020 and also shows a M01 oper error 0006 xyza
    Now on the back drives it shows on the A drive it flashes 20 and the xyz flash E7

Downloads
    Uploads

I'd have to say you're in the wrong section of this forum. This is the Fanuc section. Don't know anything about your control or it's systems.