Kuraki tool number.

Thread: Kuraki tool number.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kuraki tool number.

We have a kuraki with Fanuc 15 controls. When a program calls for a tool which is already in spindle, the machine alarms out. I have tried putting IF THEN statements in the M906 tool change program but the alarm supersedes anything I put in the program. Anyone know the location of alarm so I may be able to turn it off or change it to ignore the fact it's calling a tool it already has and continues to run the program being sent?
    Pm if necessary.
    Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kuraki tool number.

1) Fix your programming so this doesn't happen. I never have this problem, why are you?

2) Put a block skip in front of the tool change call(s) for any tool that this always happens on. Even if you only turn it on to get the program going after a left over tool in the spindle, it fixes the problem.

3) There may be a parameter, Keep Realy or Diagnostic Bit setting that changes this alarm action. You will need the MTB literature supplied with the machine to see if this can be changed. Don't think you'll find it in any Fanuc book.

Downloads
    Uploads

You also should specify whether it is a 15A or 15B.
    Your alarm probably comes from the PMC (Ladder); could be a wrong entry in the DATA table(s).

Downloads
    Uploads

Can you attach you ladder to this form? Also what is the alarm as it is being displayed on the screen?