Need Help! FANUC AC SPINDLE MANUAL

Thread: FANUC AC SPINDLE MANUAL

Downloads
    Uploads

Default FANUC AC SPINDLE MANUAL

Hi everyone,
    i have urgently need fanuc manual B-65025E for fanuc ac SPINDLE drive.i have machine with fanuc ac SPINDLE drive A16b-1100-0261 which malfunction manytime it takes command after enter MO3 only without enter s100 or rpm and it moves only on constant speed. anyone can help with this problem or share maintenance manual of ac SPINDLE drive.
    rd181993@gmail.com
    thanks alot for your all help.
    cheers.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FANUC AC SPINDLE MANUAL

Every Fanuc Manual ever printed can be found on the web, Google the book number and it should be there.

Hi sounds like your spindle drive parameters are not set correctly. What model fanuc do you have

Downloads
    Uploads

the_gentlegiant thanks for you revert finally i got it manual if anyone needs pm me
    pfp yes i also think that Parameters issue but for final confirmation i need this manual too which i don't have but right now i got it.
    thanks both of you for responses.

quick-cnc

Hi phucrobusl, do you have a fault code on the 4 digit display on the spindle drive board. If not press the mode button and the up arrow and go thru the perameters and post them so we can see if something looks wrong. What machine is this on and version of control ? lathe? mill?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pfp View Post
    Hi phucrobusl, do you have a fault code on the 4 digit display on the spindle drive board. If not press the mode button and the up arrow and go thru the perameters and post them so we can see if something looks wrong. What machine is this on and version of control ? lathe? mill?
    problem solved jumper settings test mode Parameters 21=ok back to drive setting jumper spindle intialized works fine.
    thanks for all your active on my thread.
    if you anyone needs pdf or Parameters PM me.

quick-cnc