Repairing servo amp A06B-6069-H106

Thread: Repairing servo amp A06B-6069-H106

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Repairing servo amp A06B-6069-H106

I know this is a long shot but most of our machines were purchased around the same time, as they age we begin to see a similarity of failing parts among our machines. Over the past few weeks we have seen a huge influx of failing servo amps, this is causing us issues on a few levels one is the down time it is causing us and two is the cost of replacing them. I am wondering if anybody can shed some light on common components that fail on these amps, and if there is an effective way to test to find failed components. It would be a huge help if we could repair these in house as I see a wave of these coming, over the last 2 weeks we have had 4 of them fail and I am sure we have more coming. Any help you could offer would be hugely appreciated. On a side note I am very comfortable with building electronics, the issue here is I cannot find the failed component it is not something simple like a capacitor, resistor or transistor, at least not that I've be able to find.

Thank you so very much!