Fanuc turret indexing

Thread: Fanuc turret indexing

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc turret indexing

Hello, i am used to work on Okuma machines, now i got a Colchester Tornado cnc lathe with fanuc 18i-TB controll. Now i have to learn a lot of new things with that control. As simple as it can get, but somehow i cant index the turret! On the Okuma there is a LIMIT position, or stroke end limit, were you can index the turret. Once on of the axes are at the LIMIT position (will lit on the control) you can indes the turret in manual or jog mode. Now i have tried to do the same on the Fanuc, but there is no LIMIT lamp that lits on the stroke end or soft limit. When i go up with the x-axis to the end + position i hit the overtravel, so need to go a little back to clear the overtravel alarm. When i hit the turret index button, it does not index and after a little while a 1051 turret alarm comes up. Could someone help me, what am i doing wrong?

Thank in advance