Need Help! FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN PMC(LADDER) COPY & SEND

Thread: FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN PMC(LADDER) COPY & SEND

Downloads
    Uploads

Default FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN PMC(LADDER) COPY & SEND

Hi experts, i need help in two ways FIRST how to copy ladder file of OT-C Control & SECOND is to (edit file) send back to machine or OT-C controller with the help of FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN dump software actually i have software copy from my friend. i attached some pics of trying to send ladder file which is SUNIL.#EX through FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN . i tried first send parameters to OT- control with RS232 cable which successfully input in machine. i only set parameters 901 and 550 with EOB input LSK flashes then from laptop side i send file INPUT is flashing work done means mine cable is fine & settings too. so then i am trying to send ladder file SUNIL.#EX with the help of FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN software select keys F6 then F2 then enter ROM file FORMAT and NAME then F1 its shows time out error. i set parameters on controller side 71-10000000, 60-111, 901-11000100, 905-00000001. after this turn off and on OT controller its shows LOAD from I/O, RUN , RUN without PMC , i always select LOAD from I/O. on laptop side shows time out error.so please help me if i am doing wrong step to copy ladder file and send ladder file to OT-C contol. i have 1 machine Excel with live tools which running fine but i saw they have no EPROMS OE1 & OE2 so whenever battery lows or alarm came machine will stuck on stop due to no EPROMS and i have no hard copy of ladder. so experts please help me to copy ladder file from OT-C control.i know i am right platform many time i get solutions perfectly.
    thanks.
    please most welcome experts drdos,the_gentlegiant,zavateandu,Al_The_Man,steve-o,memory_man etc.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN PMC(LADDER) COPY & SEND-imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-f7voh4mbjdw3k-jpg   FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN PMC(LADDER) COPY & SEND-imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-murqfrae1ujds-jpg   FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN PMC(LADDER) COPY & SEND-imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ou3ukveokd7kxt4m-jpg   FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN PMC(LADDER) COPY & SEND-imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydrpaf1khaq8xhzb-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN PMC(LADDER) COPY & SEND

First, the 0C controller came in two types of PMC's. PMC-L and PMC-M. If you have PMC-M you will not have any EPROMS OE1 & OE2 on the Main Memory Board as these are reserved for PMC-L only. They will be on the PMC-M Board instead. You also are going to need to have an S0 Edit Cassette “A02B-0098-C199" plugged into the CEO slot of the mother board. This will give you an I/O screen in which to save or load in your programs. If you have PMC-M you will also need the PMC-M development board and that is based on your I/O type. Based on your parameter setting you told the controller that you have PMC-L. If you have PMC-M you will seethe I/O screen that you see. Please take a pic of your controller so I can see if you have PMC-L or PMC-M

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by drdos View Post
    First, the 0C controller came in two types of PMC's. PMC-L and PMC-M. If you have PMC-M you will not have any EPROMS OE1 & OE2 on the Main Memory Board as these are reserved for PMC-L only. They will be on the PMC-M Board instead. You also are going to need to have an S0 Edit Cassette “A02B-0098-C199" plugged into the CEO slot of the mother board. This will give you an I/O screen in which to save or load in your programs. If you have PMC-M you will also need the PMC-M development board and that is based on your I/O type. Based on your parameter setting you told the controller that you have PMC-L. If you have PMC-M you will seethe I/O screen that you see. Please take a pic of your controller so I can see if you have PMC-L or PMC-M
    Can you send me the software please. I need your help.

Bagas
    bagasajie55@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FANUC A80B-9201-J502#EN PMC(LADDER) COPY & SEND

if you got can you please sent it to me
    my email: me.shark.982@gmail.com