Need Help! Fanuc OM 086 p/s Alarm RS232 Parameter

Thread: Fanuc OM 086 p/s Alarm RS232 Parameter

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Fanuc OM 086 p/s Alarm RS232 Parameter

Hello there.

I bought a 1994 milluc fan fanuc OM series. Everything is OK. but this week I ordered a card reader to install the program. It works with RS232 cable. but I changed the parameters. I'm getting an 086 p / s alarm. I tried ports M5 and M74. I am updating parameters according to ports. but not work again. machine has book. I looked there and did as I was told there. never happened again. please help me. Is it possible that the I / O card is corrupted? Do you also help with the parameters. It is necessary to change 0002,0012,0038,552 on the M5 port. On the M74 port it is necessary to change 038,050,250,914. I'm doing part 2 of the i / o on the parameter page anyway it doesn't happen. can you help me please.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc OM 086 p/s Alarm RS232 Parameter

086 is DR "data set ready down". Pin 6 Needs to be high when your external device is ready for the Fanuc hardware to be satisfied.
    Usually if you are using Xon - Xoff flow control you build a patch cable that has 6 - 8 - 20 all jumpered together and 4 - 5 jumpered.
    Check the operation of this external device to see if it does DR set ready or build a patch cable with the above configuration.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc OM 086 p/s Alarm RS232 Parameter

What card reader are you using

*Registered User*
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    I am Athumani from Tanzania. I use Fanuc cnc series Oi-Tc the machine reads this unit 0.0000 in Absolute,and Relative both X and Z axis when it is home position .But Machine position is normal reads 0.000 when it is home.And when I run a program X axis over travel to exceed home position. I tried to use G21 but no changes, It might be I did something wrong when I was trying to use G54 .Can you suggest me what to do.
    Thanks