Can I customize my OiMc?

Thread: Can I customize my OiMc?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Can I customize my OiMc?

I'll start off by saying, I have no business messing with things. But I want to anyway.

My 2 main ideas.
    Is there a way to make my machine boot with the enclosure lights on?

Is there a way to change the coolant button function? My machine is set up for M code controlled mist. Due to rules of my rental space, I am unable to use flood coolant. Is there a way to switch the functions around so that when I press the coolant button on my machine control panel the mist system activates, and the flood coolant system is then controlled strictly by M code?

Anyone have a few minutes to point me in the right direction? I have all the manuals and parameters, but I don't know where to start.