Hardinge conquest t42 Fanuc 18T "B" code error

Thread: Hardinge conquest t42 Fanuc 18T "B" code error

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hardinge conquest t42 Fanuc 18T "B" code error

Hi, my Hardinge conquest t42 is with milling option but without "c" axis only spindle indexing and have to use "B" for programming but when try is always this error : 2029 B code error ( photo is attached) . Please help if you can.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hardinge conquest t42 Fanuc 18T "B" code error-20190924_144258-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hardinge conquest t42 Fanuc 18T "B" code error

I have had the same error time ago, I cleared with a service to the four cam cylinders, these are located at the crown spindle that stops the spindle they have inductive sensors that checks for in and out of the shaft cylinder, just clean and oil the cylinders and check for the movent it must go in and out whit the B code in the program or directly with the solenoid air valve for these cylinders on the back of the machine, do you have a backup for the cnc parmaters? I need a copy for my machine, can you share?