Another Request for Leadwell MCV-OP Fanuc OMF Parameters - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Request for Leadwell MCV-OP Fanuc OMF Parameters

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Another Request for Leadwell MCV-OP Fanuc OMF Parameters

Hello,

I have the Parameter of this Leadwell, i have a similar center...

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi 008

Can you please post them to this thread ? Or I'll dm with my email address.

THANK YOU !!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi 008

Can you please post them to this thread ? Or I'll dm with my email address.

THANK YOU !!

Downloads
    Uploads

I received the files from 008, but we realized we didn't have a working serial port cable in this day is USB.

Just to let everyone know the 4X7 parameter alarms were caused by an invalid, and very large value in parameter location 431. I took a guess and set it to 0 which eliminated the 4X7 errors. I'm not sure how that value got in there..The memory was wiped before setting the parameters and the location was not in the list of parameter for the system. Maybe an "undocumented feature" of the fanuc software.

I was left with a 520 Y+ over travel (software) alarm, a 400 overload alarm and a Er-02 on the spindle amp.

The 520 alarm is remove by holding the 'P' and 'CAN' keys powering down and continue to hold them while powering the machine back on until the fanuc completely boots.

Now I'm left with the 400 overload and a Er-02 on the spindle amp.

The servo amp does not have any alarm leds lit and DRDY is dark. I'm unsure if NC needs DRDY to talk to the servo. I'm suspect the diagnostic values are junk.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, i have a MCV-OP with mitsubishi Meldas M3 control, battery died and i lost all the parameters, i have the CNC machine parameters but the carousel is not working properly i know that i need the PLC paramteres to make it work again, does anyone here knows where can i find em?

Best Regards

PD: i dont know if this is the correct place to do post this.

Downloads
    Uploads

A quick update...

The 400 overload is another parameter issue. Bruce @tristar (fanuc expert) explained 400 software alarm means "the NC cannot process parameters", not a servo amp alarm. Depending on where the NC initialization stopped, some diagnostic registers may not be valid. So, its back to the 8xxx parameters.

The Er-02 spindle amp alarm is resolved, This was poor data entry on my part causing another bad parameter in 65xx parameter set. Corrected the error and the spindle reports 0000 which I hope is correct.

I'll continue to update this thread on progress

Last edited by GaryMzz; 09-13-2019 at 09:11 PM. Reason: clarify Er-02 data error

Downloads
    Uploads

Update: The 400 was in part two issues, the first software overrun and a broken wire in the damaged and repaired servo.

The overrun was caused by an improper value in the 8x84, 8x85 parameter locations. In some cases, 8x84, 8x85 are optional, dependent on machine options and pulse coder model. In the case of the leadwell using a 10,000 ppr coder, the 8x84, 8x86 must be set to:
    X: 8184 = 10000
    X: 8186 = 10000
    Y: 8284 = 10000
    Y: 8286 = 10000
    Z: 8384 = 5000
    Z: 8386 = 10000

After the software overload (overrun) was repaired a second 400 servo alarm was caused by a hidden break in the motor's thermostat wire. Once repaired, the servo amp became ready and the DRDY led is illuminated.

Still have "ACT mis-posi" and "spindle cvr intrlk" alarms to resolve before I can post parameters.

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: Another Request for Leadwell MCV-OP Fanuc OMF Parameters

I've created an incomplete spreadsheet with MCV-OP Fanuc OMF parameters borrowed from my manual, a downloaded manual, some hints from a campat, and member 008, who all helped getting our MCV-OP past the parity error phase. The spreadsheet contains 4 sets of parameters only the one of the parameter sets is known to work (SN L2930619).

The spreadsheet is a work in progress where publicly known parameter descriptions are added to the parameters as a quick lookup using the using the tab labeled "Comparison" .

Service companies CAMPAT and TristarCNC will have the latest copies, please support these companies. I'm not sure how often this spreadsheet will be updated, but as time progresses, corrections to my machine's parameters will be brought current.

A special thank you to Chris Hanson@CAMPAT for an initial set of parameters, supporting leadwell other errors, and donating an oil pump to our effort of getting this machine working again.

Another special thank you to Bruce@TristarCNC for spending hours on the phone educating me on the FANUC Series 0, so I can correctly set parameters in the NC.

Again Thank You Chris, Bruce and 008 for your help.

cheers,
    gary

Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12