Switch from g-code system B to g-code system A?

Thread: Switch from g-code system B to g-code system A?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Switch from g-code system B to g-code system A?

I assumed my 0T-A being so old was using g-code system A, but I've had to swap around some stuff like G50 for G92 and G32 for G33. Clearly this is a system B machine. Can this be switched to system A using a parameter? I've looked through the parameters but I didn't find anything obvious. Or is it burned into the eprom?

Of course I can live with it, it just makes looking stuff up in my manual a real pain. I spent the better part of the day trying to get a G32 tapping routine to work only to finally swap for G33 and I was tapping.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Switch from g-code system B to g-code system A?

I have a 0-T model C/D manual that specifies PRM 0036 bits 1 and 5 determine which G-Code system is used. It MAY be the same on the 0T-A and B... no guarantees.

Downloads
    Uploads

The parameter descriptions in the manual end at 032 and start again at 100 but the machine has 033-040. I wonder if my manual is missing a page. According to the numbering it isn't.

Downloads
    Uploads

Are you looking in the Parameter Manual or the Operator's Manual? There's also a blurb in my 0T-A Operator's manual at the start of the "Preparatory Functions" that refers to the parameters for G-Code System selection.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm looking in the Operator's Manual which contains a maintenance section with all the parameters. I found the blurb on standard and special g-code. My manual doesn't list how to toggle it. I guess I'll need to find a parameter specific manual.