Using PCMCIA on Matsuura 30i

Thread: Using PCMCIA on Matsuura 30i

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Using PCMCIA on Matsuura 30i

I'm working on a Matsuura HPlus 300, with a "G-Tech" 30i controller. When working on a new program, I'd like to be able to use my compact flash card, and adapter to transfer programs, rather than the beater laptop and RS232 cable they're currently using. Half the time it's occupied, or battery is dead, etc. I knew how to change it on the Mori MSX controllers at my old job, but can't figure it out on this controller. I thought I found it (I/O to channel 4) but I got a Write Protect error, and can't find where to disable that temporarily.

Any help is appreciated!!! Thanks!!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Jbethell80 View Post
    I'm working on a Matsuura HPlus 300, with a "G-Tech" 30i controller. When working on a new program, I'd like to be able to use my compact flash card, and adapter to transfer programs, rather than the beater laptop and RS232 cable they're currently using. Half the time it's occupied, or battery is dead, etc. I knew how to change it on the Mori MSX controllers at my old job, but can't figure it out on this controller. I thought I found it (I/O to channel 4) but I got a Write Protect error, and can't find where to disable that temporarily.

Any help is appreciated!!! Thanks!!
    Is PWE set to 1?
    Or is there a key switch on the machine for program protect?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Using PCMCIA on Matsuura 30i

It's the KEY SWITCH for program protect. You might want to check out Fanuc Program Transfer Tool software from Fanuc. About $20. It will allow you to drag and drop program file to and from the controller program storage area (Folders). It's a dream.